To return items purchased on-line, please follow these steps:
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging (whenever possible). Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories.
- All items must be returned unused and undamaged in good condition, with tags attached, to ensure credit. We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if it does not comply with this policy.
- Cut the return address labels from the bottom portion of the packing slip and attach the label to the outside of the return package.
- Enclose the top portion of the original packing slip with the item(s). Please make a copy of the packing slip to keep for your records. If you cannot send the original packing slip or a copy, please include your order number, billing name and address with the item(s).
- Before sending your return shipment, please completely remove or cover the original shipping labels from the outside of the package.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS, FedEx or another insured parcel post for your return. Ship the return package to:
Nautica Ecommerce Center
500 Nautica Way
Martinsville, VA 24112
Attention: Ecommerce Priority
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept c.o.d deliveries.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to monitor delivery status and ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned items. Please note that your original shipping costs will not be refunded.
- You will be refunded the return shipping cost only if the return is the result of a manufacturer defect or a shipping error on our part.
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
If you have additional questions regarding your return, please click here and fill out our email form or call 866-376-4184 to speak directly to a Customer Service Representative.