Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
Please follow these simple steps to redeem an Online Gift Certificate:
- Visit Nautica.com to browse our product assortment.
- Select items you wish to purchase by adding them into the shopping bag.
- When you are ready to checkout, click "My Shopping Bag" at the top of any page.
- Proceed through secure checkout.
- Enter your 15-digit Online Gift Certificate code (codes are case sensitive) and 6-digit PIN number on the Payment page and click "Apply." Please note that codes are activated within 24 hours after you receive them.
- If you have more than one Online Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and PIN number and click "Apply" after each one.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates:
- Online Gift Certificates can only be redeemed through Nautica.com.
- Codes are activated within 24 hours after you receive them.
- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Certificate with another Online Gift Certificate.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- If the value of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does not cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the value of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is greater than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored with your online gift certificate account and may be applied towards your next purchase.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- No sales tax is charged when buying Online Gift Certificates; however, items purchased with Online Gift Certificates will be charged applicable sales tax if shipped to the states indicated here.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.