Online Gift Certificates
Online Gift Certificates are redeemable exclusively at Nautica.com and cannot be used at a Nautica retail store, department store, specialty store or a factory outlet location.
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Browse www.nautica.com product selection and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you are ready to checkout, click "My Shopping Bag" at the top of any page.
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your 15 digit Online Gift Certificate code (codes are case sensitive) and 6 digit PIN number on the Payment page and click "Apply". Please note that codes are activated within 24 hours after you receive them.
- If you have more than one Online Gift Certificate, simply enter each code and PIN number and click "Apply" after each one.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates:
- Online Gift Certificates can only be redeemed through www.nautica.com.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- If the value of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does not cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- If the value of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is greater than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored with your online gift certificate account and may be applied towards your next purchase.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- No sales tax is charged when buying Online Gift Certificates; however, items purchased with Online Gift Certificates will be charged applicable sales tax if shipped to the states indicated here.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Returning an item purchased via Gift card:
- When you return an item that was purchased using an Gift card, we will issue a new Gift card in the amount of the return to the email address we have on file, which belongs to the individual who originally purchased the card. If you received the Gift card as a gift and are not the original purchaser, you may need to reach out to that person to secure the new card with the refunded amount.